• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] hi! my name is Warcow1992! moo! ^_^

Started by Warcow1992, February 23, 2012, 04:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warcow1992

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

My username is Warcow1992.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

I started playing in 2009 on this account. i have been a member for 12 months but I am currently not paying to play. i like to RP, PK, and make friends.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

My name is Moo but you can call me cow, i'm a Highland Cow Furry! i'm 19 and live in California USA, I like to play RS and I do Kung fu, I like classical music and techno, I try to live my life as if I were a cow, keeping things stress free ^_^

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

I am applying for DG. I met this cool guy on Karamja, we were talking about his Fishing Cape and he wanted to show me his main, and so he did, and I asked him what Clan Cape he was wearing, he told me about this clan and asked if I was interested in joining, and I was. I have been looking to become part of a well structured clan and am surprised that one exists such as this.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?

i have been part of The legends Of Fall LoF, we had some good times in RCW and out in the wild, it was there I learned how important team work was.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?

No, not all of the rules but I will do so now that you asked.  ^_^
Moo!~

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Warcow1992

Moo!~

Mojo

Welcome to the community warcrow :D

come on irc for an interview :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Colinwarrior

A cow that plays Runescape?

Now I've seen it all, man...

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

PineappleTom

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow