• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Oh btw

Started by Rammstein, March 08, 2012, 01:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein

Before you delete my post at least have the decency to tell me why instead just straight out deleting it. I just stated my opinion and in no way was my opinion offensive, racist, etc... I don't think it's fair we get our posts deleted before we get a reason why

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Rammstein

Na it's just that I posted on a thread and my post (I assume) got instantaneously got deleted and I have no idea why....

Colinwarrior

Well that's awkward.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

His Lordship

Wasn't me.
I'm sure whoever did it had a good reason.

Rammstein

I just would like to know what this reason is :P

Wayshow

I .... Don't know what happened :X

Mark

Sounds like when James thought i was deleting his posts to make my post count look bigger.

Over-exxageration

I set the standard.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

I know I know. Blame me before you cry.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Bam

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 08, 2012, 12:00:52 PM
sent you a pm

you should have sent it right after deleting it...i hate it when posts get deleted without any explanation.

Mojo

Quote from: Bam on March 08, 2012, 01:53:42 PM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 08, 2012, 12:00:52 PM
sent you a pm

you should have sent it right after deleting it...i hate it when posts get deleted without any explanation.

I should indeed have done this.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Quote from: Owen on March 08, 2012, 04:17:00 PM
POST COUNT!
Deleted "Re: Oh btw" by "Mojohaza1" from "Oh btw"   Today at 04:43:11 pm   Owen   Council   
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 08, 2012, 04:57:58 PM
POST COUNT!
Deleted "Re: Oh btw" by "Mojohaza1" from "Oh btw"   Today at 04:43:11 pm   Owen   Council   

LOLMADBRO

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mojo

Quote from: Owen on March 08, 2012, 05:04:37 PM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 08, 2012, 04:57:58 PM
POST COUNT!

LOLMADBRO

yep :stoke:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]