• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Scotts Application

Started by IlIScottIlI, May 14, 2012, 12:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IlIScottIlI

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
IlIscottIlI was previously badboy5959
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
first started in classic then quit and created my current main in 03/04 badboy5959 played casual until 05 then joined a clan, stayed with that clan until i graduated high school in 07, played rs off and on up until now.  my favorite thing to do is pk.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Scott, male, 23(may30th), canada, xbox, all types, many,

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Watched His_Lordships video on the old clan warring and thought if i was gonna join a clan i wanted to join one that had solid veteran leadership

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
i use to pk solo plus with small teams. I also lead a warring clan (The Hobbits of Runescape) back in 05-07(leader for about a year+ and was High council for most of the rest)
6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
i generally am off work by 3 pm est but will work 12-9est one or 2 times a week so as long as the war/pk trip isnt on those one or 2 days i can make it.

7. Can you stock up on 10 sets of Full Rune as well as an equal amount of F2P Mage and Range sets? This only applies to applicants of WG.  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game. - Please note a comprehensive list of the required items is posted as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums
I just bought 100 sets of each

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
I will pretty much only play runescape for pvp events and to socialize

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I will try hard to be as active as possible(need to download teamspeak )
10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
other than work and my wife lol no

Mojo

Welcome to WG Scott :)

Looks like you've got a bit of catching up to do ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

Looks forward to seeing you on IRC@

Welcome

I set the standard.

Rammstein

Welcome to WG, I hope you enjoy yourself