• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] c4nn0n introduction application

Started by c4nn0n, June 16, 2012, 03:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4nn0n

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any
c4nn0nb4rrg3

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.)
Well this is my main account and my first and only runescape account, my RSN name mean that when i really start to pk i will b using a combination of a cannon and ice barrage, my favorite activities are clan wars, pking, and also dual arena

3.Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes
My names grady, I am 17 and I live in Arizona. I play football and baseball for my highschool but i also maintain a 4.2 gpa

4.How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about dg and wg from Mojo, and i really want to join this clan because i feel not only can everyone help me become a better runescape player but i also feel that i can provide for the clan as well

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in
I am somewhat o a novice in the PVP styles, i normally just use magic and barrage and mix up spells until I get the end result I want.I have not been in any past clans

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes I can regularly be active around this time, more easily accessible on the weekends however

7.]Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes I understand, and When I do log I plan on being in every single event to maintain a good position and learn much more about this game.

Your Activity and Availability

8.Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids?
Yes

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I am a full time student with all college classes in high school starting at the end of July, however I will b on as frequently as possible

Mojo

Hi grady, Welcome to the forums :)

You missed Q4 btw ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]