• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Patty's WG App :).

Started by Patty, January 21, 2013, 08:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Mellowman

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Started playing runescape in year 6 of primary school when all my friends did. They quit, I never did. Started on an account called Plasterscene. Got banned because I botted. Started Swift asazin who name changed into Mellowman. And here I am :).

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I'm fairly certain a majority of you know who I am. My name is Patrick. I'm 19 and live in New Zealand. I play guitar and like a wide variety of music from trance to grindcore. I like when owen kisses me goodnight and dislike trains. YEAH FUCK YOU HARRY.
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
Been in wg for a couple years now. Was here when SG idea was pitched :P.
Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
200 combat, 2305 total and 94 dung :).
6. What PvM and Minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any Clans that did this in the past?
Well I have all the hybrid legs from soulwars :3. but I love doing minigames but no I havn't been in any minigame specific clans..

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Can you do your best to make events?
Yes.
Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Events (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I do already :P.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Other than work and girlfriend. No.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Didn't you sell it? Buy it back or nh hack it?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Patty

Well, Technically NH hacked it I guess.
But he can always claim the money back through paypal. so :3.

Al

LOL still gonna beat you though.

wb <3
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

After consultation with Mojoharry1, I have decided WG would be better suited :).

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi