• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] intro

Started by Light, January 28, 2013, 11:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
my current username is light shell many ppl also known me and dr desimus

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
long story short i started rsn is 04 and was playing off and on and i a twin called dark shell which is my brother and we go every were with each other so its like if he gets kicked from the clan im in i lave with him tbh my name light shell stand for i may look like the gud twin  but im the evil one and dark shell is the gud twin

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my nam,e is aaron henry but ppl call me smurf im a male im 19 i come form the virgin island aka the carribean i love threee days grace i can sing dance and rap and i hate immature ppl and i like to have fun (like pvm or pking)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
Answer here
like i said i love pvm and stuff and dratz aka wg hog told me about the clan so i gonna give it a try
Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience
mini games are wat i specialiozes in especialt fog castle wars and clan wars

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
Answer here
my combat level is 187 and my total level is 1926
6. What PvM and Minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any Clans that did this in the past?
Answer here
long story short my friends used to call me thier lucky charm cuz every trip we used to like 1-3 rare drops a trip
7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Can you do your best to make events?
Answer here
yes i can i never missed a event unless im on vocation
Your Activity and Availability
im always on face book dratz aka wg hog can tell you
8. Do you agree to check Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Events (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Answer here
i agree just hmu when ever
9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Answer Here.
i may go on vocation soon but idk when ill let you know

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Josheh

Hey mate, nice application, quite a few spelling errors, a few seconds with spell check and it will look 10x better. If english isn't your first language, nice try. I can't speak any other languages.

Member since 8-8-8

This Babylon

what up son! welcome to the forums :)

Al

Welcome! Good to see another app. Another one eager to PvM! This adds to the manpower.

And Carribean, nice! If you ever have any questions, feel free to pm me "Al" in the IRC. Come in for an interview. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Light

yes english is not my first language  im a french boy lol

and yes im from the carribean :D

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Lord Himself

Jesse

Welcome to the clan mate!!! Looking forward to seeing you in game :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]