• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Dark Sage364 SG Application

Started by Dark Sage364, February 03, 2013, 09:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Sage364

About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Dark Sage364

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Playing runescape on and of for 8 years, favourites activities are Questing, Barrows and skilling.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Name: Tosshan Gender: Male Age: 17 Country: UK Hobbies: Skateboarding, Drawing Music: Rock + Dubstep

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
I heard about SG through my irl friend Lord Himself and i wish to be part of a clan community

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience
Level 76 Dungeoneering working for 80+, occasionally go bandos and barrows more and play alot of Pest Control and Player Owned Ports
5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
Att:81 Str:81 Def:80 Range:74 Pray:95 Mage:87 Summ: 79 Hp: 82

6. What PvM and Minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any Clans that did this in the past?
Occasionally go bandos and barrows more and play alot of Pest Control and Player Owned Ports and i was never part of a clan before

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Can you do your best to make events?
I'll do my best to take part in events when i am available

Your Activity and Availability
I am on Runescape mainly but may be busy at some times due to A Level studies and school work
8. Do you agree to check Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Events (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes i agree

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I have ongoing A Level studies so coursework deadlines may take priority and during May-June is exam time

BeeBee

Ahoy. A friend of Amshan is a friend of mine.

Did you know he was one of my minions?

Welcome mate.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Lord Himself

Welcome aboard tossh :P
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 03, 2013, 09:05:58 PM
Ahoy. A friend of Amshan is a friend of mine.

Did you know he was one of my minions?

Welcome mate.
more like menteee ^.^

Sniper

Jesse

Welcome to the boards mate :) I was an irl recruit too :P Hope you like it here as much as Amshan does, we love him. Hope to see you in the cc soon bro.

44redhawk

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here =P

Ts Stormrage

Accepted...

Welcome to the club, now get to graduating :D
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.