• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application Oldschool

Started by m t k, April 10, 2013, 01:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m t k

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Your-answer-goes-here

Current: M T K
previous: Mikey1234563

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
Your-answer-goes-here
Started playing back in 2003, played until around 2007/08, packed it in to play WoW and now old school servers are back here i am playing again. Favourite activity has got to be pk'ing
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Your-answer-goes-here
Michael (Mikey), male, 23, Scotland, gym/football & enjoy a good drink, wide variety of music although at present it has to bee house/techno.
4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
Your-answer-goes-here
Heard about you guys on oldschool forums, seemed a really active/successful and appear to have been around for a long long time - dedication on your behalf.

Your PvP Experience

Have quite alot of MB pk'ing and edge front pking from back in the day.

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
Your-answer-goes-here

Remember alot of war fights a long long time ago with DoA (300 opts is springing to mind)

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Your-answer-goes-here

Have alot of time on my hands atm, well probably too much so any time of day/night would be fine by me.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
Your-answer-goes-here

Yeah, that will not be a problem.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Your-answer-goes-here

I understand

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Your-answer-goes-here

I agree

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Your-answer-goes-here

No.

Sic Mick

Mojo

Hello there Mikey, welcome to our boards :)

I'm also a football fan, Newcastle supporter :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

m t k

nice 1 buddy : ) rangers fan here, at unforunate times

Mojo

Quote from: m t k on April 10, 2013, 03:48:03 AM
nice 1 buddy : ) rangers fan here, at unforunate times
Well you strolled through Division 3 quite easily :P

Hop into IRC for an interview by the way. You can use the chat button at the top!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

m t k

indeed we did, altho didnt expect any less & sure will be on in 1 sec

Asaad

Welcome to the boards man. Make sure you get that interview to get things rolling.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Interviewed and Accepted :)

This guy was in this war apparently, very old school!

http://youtu.be/vTLSxu_E0OY
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

yingyang06

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Lord Himself