• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][accepted][/color]CLAP_TEST Introduction

Started by CLAP TEST, April 22, 2013, 01:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLAP TEST

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan for old school servers, now i have played for over 9 years and have allot of experience in clanning love helping other people where i can, About myself iam called Maikel and iam 21 years old and live in the united kingdom i use to live abroad few years ago easy to get on with ,easy to talk to , always find a answer for any problem there is and i never give up trying. I see myself as a very successful hybrid in the pking worlds also. I did quit runescape when things got bad with jagex but now heads up! 2007 old school servers are back, my childhood is back! loving every minute of it so far just need some clan members and people to play the game with to enjoy it to the full potential. I was well known back in the day with my videos on you tube which i sadly do not make any-more iam sorry to say.

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Maikel Pro ,Emotioness , CLAP_TEST
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
Maikel pro - Started playing back in 2007, love pking with friends mainly and having a decent community around me.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I now live in the united Kingdom  21 years old love playing on computer and doing graphic design and GfX design nothing i really dislike if im honest always willing to try new things :)

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
Applying for 2007 old school

Seems like a nice community all i can really say until ive got stuck in :)

Your PvP Experience

Plenty of experience in old school pking from back in the day lets hope im not rusty , time to train up my account and put myself to the test.

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
EXILED was a clan i was in back in the day, we were a single clan but i have been in multi many times before with old friends from back in the day. I no longer play on maikel pro account due to it being locked by myself asking to secure the account so i have made a new account.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes not a problem :)

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
Yes for old school runescape :) pking is my life!

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes i understand :)

Your Activity and Availability
Iam currently on runescape 24/7 more or less, now some people say what a waste of time and life , but i say as long as iam happy that is all that matters :)
9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
yes no problem at all :) iam very computer literate so don't worry :)

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
nothing that i know off :) unless an emergency in which case i will let you know

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

CLAP TEST

Creeper975

Asaad

so. many. smileys.

im drowning.....

Nah, Welcome! Join our IRC and get accepted!
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

Welcome to the clan.
Look forward to getting to know you.