• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Soz I Range's app.

Started by Soz I Range, April 26, 2013, 12:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soz I Range

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?

Soz I Range at the moment. Past usernames include : Drackon600, Soz I D D S.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):

I've been a player since 2003-2004 (Don't know which year exactly). I do MMA(Mixed Martial Arts), I train at the gym and I play sports. I also play guitar and I'm currently waiting on joining the military.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I'm from Canada. My name is Joel, my gender is probably not needed to say and my hobbies either, I've answered them in the above question.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)

I got referred to by PKUrClaws on runescape. He told me about this clan and made me want to join. :D I'm applying for old school.

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.

I've been a pker since 2004-2005, I know this game more than a lot of people because of my experience. I've always been good in PvP, I mostly like to pk in a small team of not more than 10, but I figured I'd give a clan a try!

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
I probably can, depends what I'm doing because I have more than just runescape in my life.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
I will once I get more money, I just wasted all my money a few days ago chinning but I'll be stocked up and ready to go when I get more cash.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes if I am online I will come unless I don't have the supplies to pk because I would run out and wouldn't have enough GP. But it shouldn't happen.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I can do this, but I've tried downloading teamspeak several times and it's never worked. As for IRC can somebody refer me to a link?

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Probably not, only if I need to study, which I don't often.

Mojo

Welcome to our boards Joel :)

The IRC on this site is currently down, I suggest downloading swiftkit so you can do your interview :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PkUrClaws

Welcome man :) Glad i could get you on board and hope to see you at some of our events =D

Asaad

Warm welcomes to our board. :)
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Al

Good job recruiting Pk, and welcome Joel #2. :D
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS