• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] General_Roku

Started by General Roku, July 31, 2013, 01:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Roku

SG INTRODUCTION: General_Roku

My RuneScape Name: General_Roku
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hello! I began my Runescape adventure approximately 7 and a half years ago, and I have invested a great multitude of time into the game. My favorite activities are skilling and PvM training, although I often do frequent Soul Wars. My Runescape display name is based on a character from the show "Avatar: The Last Airbender", and I like the word 'general' because of its intimidating connotation. I would very much like to be a part of this amazing clan, and I hope to join the Wilderness Guardians' ranks in the near future.
My past/current clans/teams are:
About me: I am a 17-year-old male from California. I am currently a high school senior, and I am very involved in the advancement of my education. When I go to college, I plan to attend UCI in a pre-medical studies program. I am ranked 8th in a class of about 1750 students. I am an Eagle Scout, and I act as a leader in my local church congregation. I play RS in my free time, and I will likely not be too involved in the clan, although I will surely attend a number of events if needed.

I heard about SG through: Reddit
I want to join because: I want to have fun and be a part of an excellent society of like-minded individuals.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School is a large part of my life and will always come first. I am currently in six advanced placement classes, so my participation in the clan will be rather limited.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

Hello and looking forward to seeing you in our lobby.

Wizard

Al

Nice, Californian too here, and also know a ton of people that go to UCI. Welcome!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Now here's a man who knows his priorities.
Welcome Roku!
Avatar is the best TV series ever (apart from Game of Thrones, which you shouldn't watch until you're 18!)

Randy

Funny enough you saw my reddit post and my RSN is Airbender haha.
Glad to have you here!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Ack! A pre-med person :P I guess you like cutting open stuff!
I feel slightly dumb seeing I ranked probably 25th in a class of 60 when I graduated high school :P