• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Flamingfungi

Started by Flamingfungi, August 01, 2013, 04:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flamingfungi

SG INTRODUCTION: Flamingfungi

My RuneScape Name: Flamingfungi
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing runescape casually since early 2002. Honestly I don't remember why I originally picked this name but it's a handle I used on battle.net even before RS. My favorite activity is mostly just to set goals and train to them over time. Right now I'm pretty much just training slayer.
My past/current clans/teams are: Was in a few clans in middle school with a some friends irl, eventually we all just merged up with a much larger clan called The Dark Legends. I was in TDL from about 2005 to 2007. After all the changes to the game the clan pretty much stopped being active around then. I didn't play very much runescape during college and so never bothered to join a clan after that. When I started playing again in 2013 I pretty much just joined the first clan someone invited me to, Neon Dragons. They're a nice group of mature players and all, but I haven't seen any of them on in weeks and honestly it's kind of boring.
About me: I'm 26 years old, and a graduate student in the US. I'm pretty enthusiastic about my research but I won't go into all that here. I'm also a big fan of the OKC Thunder if anyone here likes to watch basketball.

I heard about SG through: Post on Reddit
I want to join because: Mostly just looking for a group of people to socialize with while I'm playing.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope!

Al

Welcome! Fan of NBA too, Warriors and Rockets here. :)

Come in the IRC for your next step, interview.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Wizard

Hello & Welcome :) Hope to see you around, don't forget to join #wg_lobby for your interview :)

Rachellove9

This has been accepted and welcome to the forums.

monster3665

Hello hope to see you in game! maybe we can pvm sometime. :)