• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] magerx92x

Started by magerx92x, July 31, 2013, 08:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magerx92x

SG INTRODUCTION: magerx92x

My RuneScape Name: magerx92x
My Previous RSNs: malchior31
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: This is my third account that I have started.  My first account just made 10 years about a few months ago.  Haven't played for the straight 10 years. I've took a lot of breaks in between and hacked countless of times. Right now just playing for fun and PVMing. Used to do PVP, but since 07 came out the clan moved over to 07.  I don't have the patience to make a new account and start over.
My past/current clans/teams are: Recent one Genesis. First clan and so forth: Rune Raiders, Ancient Fury, Demolition.
About me: My name is Ryan, I am 21 years old and attend college in the south.  Yes, I am a cajun guy love to hunt, fish, and play sports.  Currently majoring in Accounting. Work at a CPA firm part time which takes up all my extra time other than school.  Hopefully I can get to know y'all guys and become good friends.

I heard about SG through: RSC
I want to join because: The love for PVM and Skilling/Social

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Moving into new apartment/vacation

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Nice stats! And Cajun ^^, I used to watch Swamp People, one of my favorite shows.

Welcome and come into the IRC for your interview. For now you can use the Live Chat button at the top of the forums, then someone can help set you up from there.

edit: Oh accepted already good stuff lol.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Myn021

Starzhine

Congratulations and welcome to SG. I hope you will enjoy being with us and have lots of fun. Keep pvmin and skilllin! <3

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

monster3665

Sup welcome to sg! can wait to see you around. :)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years