• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] ImJustSoPro, 82

Started by ImJustSoPro, August 01, 2013, 06:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImJustSoPro

WG INTRODUCTION: ImJustSoPro

My RuneScape Name: ImJustSoPro
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 82
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing Runescape since about 2006 and can't stop...  My username is pretty self explanatory I think..  My favorite skill would have to be fletching because it's pretty afk.  My favorite activities include Slayer and other PvM activities, such as Barrows and KBD.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Earl.  I'm a 21-year-old male out of New York.  I have a girlfriend and a 2 year old son.  Besides Runescape, those are my hobbies.  :)  I don't really dislike anything, and I love everything.  Pretty easy going person. 

I heard about WG through: Zybez Advert
I want to join because: I've never been in a clan before, nor have I done any large group pking (maybe 4 people max).  I'm really interested to see how warring goes in the wilderness, and I'm always down to better my pking skills.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No.

Rachellove9

I had a nice chat with you and will talk to you in the morning.
Peace
Rachy

Wizard

Hello & Welcome Earl :)

Your 8 levels off your required combat level but that shouldn't be too hard to get, in the meantime I see you've already been around and in TS, that is where our main crew hangs out, and it'll be good for you to get to know everyone there and in IRC :)

And don't think that there won't be events you can attend while your training up to 90 :)
We let guests come with us and participate with quite a few things :)

So I'll be seeing you around :)

Mojo

Good luck training, I hope to see you around in his lordships FC and on IRC while you train :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Bumping from page 2.

Anyone heard from this person? will decline in a few days if no progress made :(
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9