• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Freaky Tiger, 101

Started by BloodTiger, January 21, 2014, 08:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodTiger

WG INTRODUCTION: Freaky Tiger

My RuneScape Name: Freaky Tiger
My Previous RSNs: mrbloodtiger
abloodtiger
boodtiga
miningmaster
adriaan 1234

My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I am a runescape player who started around 2007. I played almost without quitting until this date. My favorite skills are slayer and runecrafting. I have obtained a max cape in runescape pre eoc (on mrbloodtiger) so i have some experience with the game :p. I am a very active and deticated player.
My past clans/teams and any current teams: My first clan i joined was just with a few rs friends. I myself was the leader and we had about 30 members. We pked about 3 times a week and it was the most fun i had on a game ever. Now those friends have quit due to reason you stated in your 'why runescape is dying' video.  I really hope to find a friendly environement within wilderness guardians and have fun like i used to :), i also was in a few skilling clans but they didnt last long.
About me: My real life name is adriaan. I am 18 years old.
I live in Belgium.
I play guitar, like soccer and like programming.
I am in collage atm studying computer science.

I heard about WG through: Youtube videos
I want to join because: I share the same toughts as the clan leader (watching his videos) .  I want to join because i really hope to make new runescape friends who share the same passion about the game. I want to relive fun moments i had in the past and have a new goal in the game.
Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed
Regarding future events which may impact my activity: If any it would be shool work / real life stuff.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

I think you'll be a really great fit. Uni student, have tons of previous clan experience, all-around player; looking forward to seeing you in IRC!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Ronmanola