• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] FoxCastz

Started by FoxCastz, March 19, 2014, 10:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxCastz

SG INTRODUCTION: FoxCastz

My RuneScape Name: FoxCastz
My Previous RSNs: KeanuFox
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started runescape when I was 8 back in 2001 and most of my time was spent chatting and hanging out with friends with training here and there hence not being maxed out. I've wanted to get into machinima videos, but never got to it.
My past/current clans/teams are: I led a clan in 2005 called the The Organization with over 300 members, eventually it slowly died out(Kind of expected lol I was 12 at the time)
About me: I go by Fox, Male, 21, US, I stream as a hobby, some RS, mostly Minecraft, and occasional different games all together, music is most, talents are basically just managing a minecraft server very well.

I heard about SG through: Mack
I want to join because: Learning how to PvM, and possibly a good community.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Full time student and work here and there.

Al

Hey man, a lot of us are full-time college students as well. Good to have you with us.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Hey, welcome to our boards :D

Go in the CC and ask for an invite and come in IRC for interview :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Hello Fox, welcome to WG's Forums :) I hope you enjoy it here.

geoff_7th