• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hurricane Log

Started by Joey, August 28, 2011, 05:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey

Well, since it's late by me and I can't sleep cause I need to watch my house of looters (people who try to rob shit), and making sure my back yard doesn't get flooded. So, I'm going to make a log on how this is going for me since I'm bored as hell and there's nothing to do.

Day 1 (Friday around noon) - Found out a hurricane was coming over New York. Was worried at first and I thought I had to evacuate. But, we stood and we didn't have to! Might be a good idea or not but let's see. My mom and brother went out to stock up on food and like 1000000 gallons of water, 5-10 bag's of chips, cold cults. Around night time, I was ready to get prepared for whatever is going to come.

NOTE: I had to fix a few things, so there's "2 Days" in one post  >:(.

Day 2 (Saturday around 1-6PMish) - Watching TV with my ma, dad, brother, and my two grand mothers. Went out to grab some groceries to have some stuff to munch on while doing this kind of thing. Around, 6ish we started to watch TV again for the heck of it, and watched a movie. I was relief that there was no tornado coming this way, thank god. The night moves on, in and out of my house every 20 minutes or so doing my back yard. Then, I notice some people walk by and then walked back. Was I scared? Fuck no, I took my out ni**er beater (something cops used back then) and ran outside the house and there was no one there. I guess I was just tired, was up early.

Going to continue on the next post!
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Joey

Day 3 (Sunday around midnight) - Yea, It's late out right now, and still up typing this. My auto vaccume thing is running alright. Then it went dead! Ran outside, had to fix the wires while the wind is pushing me and had to push some water out of my back yard. Going to stop here, and going to continue in the A.M when it's suppose to get worse around 6-8AM! Let's hope for the best.

NOTE: This log might be stupid to some people, but I'm doing it to let people know what it's like. And I started this day early cause I was up at the moment.
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Wayshow

Uhm. since u have a hurricane log, i might as well make a typhoon log
Day 1: stay inside and play computer
Day 2: stay inside, watch TV AND play computer
Day 3: stay inside, play with dog, watch TV, AND PLAY COMPUTER
l0l <3. yah, taiwan does a good job making sure our roofs don't get blown off easily ##

anyways, be careful :P

Dorcha3377

Try watching an F-5  Tornado whoosh through your city knowing you can't do anything about it because its over in a few seconds.
Good luck.

Nick

Quote from: Dorcha3377 on August 28, 2011, 05:51:28 AM
Try watching an F-5  Tornado whoosh through your city knowing you can't do anything about it because its over in a few seconds.
Good luck.
I know that had to be scary. I really hope there is no repeat of the tornadoes this year, as now I am up in Birmingham for school.

I still remember weathering Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Ivan in my house. Evacuations don't scare my family. ####

Hell, during Hurricane Ivan, the eye of the storm went right over where I live. We went outside during it, and it was crazy how everything was so calm and serene, even though we were in the middle of the storm.

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Wayshow

We get more than 2 strong typhoons in Taiwan every year :(
I usually just stay inside and play computer lol... While many families are having their roofs blown off (even entire towns being buried in mud o_O)

Keith

I just sat inside all day and watched the trees in my yard get wrecked, now I have to clean up after that slob Irene on the golf course I work at

Wind_Arcus

Well, GL with Hurricane Season  :D

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle