• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Some Mad man

Started by some mad man, December 16, 2014, 10:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

some mad man

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Some Mad man

My RuneScape Name: Some Mad man
My Previous RSNs: Some mad kid, Some mad k1d
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 87
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hey ive being an avid scaper my whole life being an on and off player through the darker times of rs i recently started again about a month ago and have being puttung alot of time into the game now working on a pure and a dharoker/tank ranger hes stats are 70 attack 69 str 70 def 64 prayer (enough d bones till 70) 77 mage (enough runes till 85) 57 range (20k cballs in the bank) 68 hp i will be 70 str tonight and hopefully 70 prayer and then i will be grinding out my range to 85+ asap i would love to join an active pvp clan who regularaly run pk trips and why not join a well known clan while im at it. I hope my stats dont deter you from accepting my application as tgey are quite low atm but i have the gp time and dedication to change that quickly. Thanks some mad man

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Male 20, like fishing spear fishing hiking , weed getting out when i can and play video games whenever im home

I heard about WG through: rs forums
I want to join because: Im looking for a active pvp clan that i can participate in there trips, have some fun and earn some bank and maybe learn a few things along the way and would love to join a well established clan such as this

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

some mad man

Awesome, looking foward to participate actively in the clan, will join cc when im home tonight

Mojo

Hey there welcome to WG boards!

If you're joining for OSRS you need 13 more ranged levels (so you can wear black dragonhide) and 1 more wc level (waka canoe for returning to fights).
I'll also say that our OSRS unit isn't very active currently, our RS3 Legacy unit is more active.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Banana

RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

btraill

Welcome to the community. Hope to see you around!