• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] I love billy

Started by Devin, August 23, 2015, 02:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devin

OSRS INTRODUCTION: I love billy

My RuneScape Name: I love billy
My Previous RSNs: Deeevin
Cidaos Dad
D evin
xDevin
Devdawg25

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 111
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I recently came back to RuneScape in December 2014 focusing on RS3. As of late, I've been working on training my OSRS account and trying to get maxed melee stats as soon as possible. My favorite thing to do in this game is easily PK, whether that's F2P / P2P, single / multi

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Echo of Silence - left because I was not having fun in the community anymore
Downfall - left because members did not get along with Synergy
Wilderness Guardians - was application manager / event coordinator / warlord all at the same time - kicked for sniping Dimitrix from Clan Europe

Currenly:
Synergy - Leader
Extermination - Gringo Leader

About me: My name is Devin (obviously) and I'm 23 years old from Texas, the greatest COUNTRY in the world. I enjoy playing this game and doing anything sports related. My favorite activity includes riding a horse, drinking whisky from a bottle, shooting a gun, screaming YEEEHAWWW, and listening to country music all at the same time

I heard about WG through: I used to be in WG
I want to join because: WG is #1

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Just work Monday - Friday
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Devin, as Tom said (whether sarcastic or not), to me it's actually a shame.
I really liked you as a member and still do as a person.
If you really wanted to join I would have been really happy about that but something like this saddens me.
I wasn't around when you left, but I get the chance to say it to you now - wish you'd parted with us on good terms because you were a great member and it shouldn't have ended like it did, and I really do wish you all the best and hope you're enjoying yourself wherever you are.
One day if you'd like to be a friend of the clan again, I'd love to catch up and see how you're doing.