• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

New members, "Noobs" at warring,...

Started by Thisisunique, January 09, 2012, 05:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisisunique

Hello guys,
I read some of the topics on the forums that made me think of how I first started as a WG Trial guardian, new to warring, irc, pk'ing, and so much more ... The people that were in the clan back in the day helped me with everything I needed
Because of all the people new to clans or irc in general that are joining I thought I'd be the person to help with any of those
You need help with tanking?
You can't get irc up and running?
Ask me or ask any other staff or wg member! we are a family there to help you and "grow up" clanwise

Owen

Always willing to help out anyone who has any questions that need answering, or concerns regarding wars/raids.

Feel free to shoot me a PM on forums, IRC or in game.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Randy

This. Alternatively we have guides and videos.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Thisisunique

Quote from: SIGN UP FOR SATURDAY on January 09, 2012, 05:08:07 PM
This. Alternatively we have guides and videos.
Yes but getting help from humans is way easier to understand, Study'ing someth by a book is harder then getting it explained and being able to ask questions :)

Brent147

I'm perfectly happy to help in any way possible.

Contact Information

In Game Name: Brent147
Irc Name: Brent147
Ts-Name: Brent147
Email: [email protected]
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

BeeBee

When I get back active, hit me, give me a reason to log onto runescape XD
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.