• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] erydayscapin intro

Started by erydayscapin, February 24, 2012, 08:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erydayscapin

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current name is erydayscapin.  It was tokenmaster7 for a very long time.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started playing runescape back in 2003 and have been playing it off and on since then.  My old name of tokenmaster7 comes from that old game NFL Street.  My friend was talking about how if you do challenges you get tokens, and I asked, "Who gave you these coins?  The Token Master?"  Not long after this, I was sitting at the create an account area and couldn't think of a name.  My favorite stuff to do now is boss, dung, and pk occasionally.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Bret.  I am a guy and I am 21 (about to be 22 in 3 days) and live in Arizona.  I love to play basketball and I am currently employed as a financial advisor at my dad's firm. 

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
It seems like I have always known about WG, but I have always been in some other clan at the time.  I saw that video that His Lordship made and it really hit the nail on the head of what is broken about the wilderness today.  I would really like to get involved with the clan that is taking initiative to bring back the glory of the wildy.  I am applying for WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have been in so many clans it is not even funny.  Just a few off the top of my head:  Sunflower Mafia, RoT, Defiant Templars, The Revolution, Forgotten Templars, and Federation of Supremacy.  I often found myself rising through the ranks to a higher position in many of these clans.  I have served as a council member many times and was also a warlord of defiant templars.   

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes, I read, understood, and agree to abide by the rules of this clan.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Goober