• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application for WG :)

Started by FaxHasSwag, February 24, 2012, 06:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaxHasSwag

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Fax Fury is my current rsn, i had a few past ones forgot most of them lol, oHiddenx, i like2slay, C A R F A X and some more i cant remember sorry =/.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Ooo man, I think i started runescape at a really young age like when i was 8/9 im pretty sure. Back then it was around 2005 since im turning 16 now. My RSN doesnt really have any special meanings, i loved the "Show me the CarFax" commercials so i put it as my RSN for awhile, then me and a couple of my friends irl decided to change all our names to ____ Fury to look cool lol, so thats basically were my current RSN originated from. A couple of my favorite activites on RS are... well i like to pk obviously :D ummm i love bossing events with clans and mainly i like to just chill around g.e and have fun with friends.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Well to start off my name is John(but u can call me Jay :) ) im a male teenager(15) i live in USA and i love to play football,basketball and all other kinds of sports. I love rap music(usually gangsta rap or old school stuff ye im hood liek dat! lol). umm i like to eat a lot of food and chill out on runescape :). I dont really dislike alot of stuff besides the way Jagex has messed up wildy and the annoying trolls on RS -.-.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I actually heard you guys originally from a friend a long time ago when i used to f2p pk a lot back in the day but i forgot to look u guys up and stuff =/, I found you guys out again from that amazing documentary i believe His Lordship and Keanu created, it was beautiful! Im applying for WG :).

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I've been in quite a few clans before forgot most of them again lol, ones i can name right now are IOD, Dung Squires, and Brotatoes, i just joined some of them cuz i was either lonely on RS or needed help with Dung lol, most of them died out pretty quick so i left them =/.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes i have, forgive me because I have skimmed through some of the rules but i do pay attention to mostly the important ones, i agree to abide the rules of this clan.
Swag.

Randy

Heya Jay. I too like food and runescape! lol, welcome man

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

Hey Jay - good to meet people who have played for a similar time as myself!

Mojo

Welcome to the community Jay :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brent147

Hey Jay, welcome to the community  ^.^
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

FaxHasSwag

Swag.