• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Ganinha's application!

Started by Ganinha, February 26, 2012, 05:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ganinha

Hello! :)

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

My RS name is Ganinha Hell and have always been.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

My cousin used to play RS. I saw the game and enjoyed it. The "Ganinha" on my RSN its my real nickname since my name is Morgana. It's like little Morgana = MorGANINHA  :$
I like to go out with my friends and my boyfriend. When i have free time to spent I play RS.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

Im Morgana, female, 20, Brazil, i like to chat, do all sort of things at RS and pratice my english by doing this.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

Im applying for DG caz im 93 f2p and about 100 p2p(dont remember). I wanted to join the clan caz i feel alone in the game, i wanted to do fun stuff with ppl more often. Actually, thats why i dont play much, i dont know lot of ppl, so im always alone. 
And i enjoyed this clan. Looks like a nice community!

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
No clans before.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes!

Thank you!

Mark

I set the standard.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

Welcome :D

come in irc for an interview :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

Morgana, that's a pretty name :P
Welcome! :)

PineappleTom

Oooooh, a Brazilian! Welcome to the community! :)

52 Pray

Glad to see more girls joining! =)
Welcome.
- The OG t-girl peekayer