• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color]Rangk1ng570's Introduction

Started by Rangek1ng570, March 25, 2012, 05:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rangek1ng570

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Rangek1ng570 and i have another account Slayex.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
My runescape account, Rangek1ng570, is a good hybrid account with 99 magic/99strength/ 99 range and its only level 126.  My favorite activities are player killing and pvm. I started my account a few years ago aswell.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Jeff. I am a 17 year old male from the United States. I like to listen to all sorts of music and for my hobbies i like to play runescape a lift weights.  I am really good a football and paintball.  I like to have fun with new people but i can not stand people who lie to make them seem cooler.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I was directed to your clan forum by Pur3 V1. I am looking to join WG. I want to join this clan because i wanted to meet new peoploe who enjoy the same interests I like to do when i play runescape.  I also very much enjoy pking and i would like to have a good team to help me enjoy pking a lot more.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have never been in a true clan before.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
yes i have and i do agree.

52 Pray

pur3 v1 aka RIP Honour.
:p
Welcome mate.
Expand your app a little bit.
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Rangek1ng570

Mark

I set the standard.

Restore PvP

heey welcome to the clan can't wait to PvP with you some

- Restore PvP

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

PineappleTom

Hey man - visit us on IRC for the next stage in your into! Good luck!

Topic for help: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0

Wayshow

As he hasn't been on forums for over two weeks, this application has been declined
Good luck applying again if you wish to join!