• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Rotten Ronny's Introduction

Started by Rotten Ronny, January 02, 2013, 01:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotten Ronny

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current runescape username is Rotten Ronny, my past usernames are Trinnean and Jump Man.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I am mostly a skiller however I do enjoy pretty much all other things runescape has to offer such as pvm, pvp, and minigames. I am a completionist cape owner and continue to skill for ranks I suppose but nothing hardcore, I enjoy the other aspects of the game as a break from skilling. I started runescape in 2007 by a friend and played ever since. My RSN is a reference to a nickname of mine irl lol, my name irl is Cameron and one of my friends wanted to come up with a unique nickname for me so they started calling me ronnie because the last three letter of my name are ron. Eventually i attained the rotten prefix from my cousin, my uncle always called mcdonald's Rotten Ronnie's in a raspy tone ( we thought this was hilarious when we were younger lol ). I signed his yearbook as a Rotten Ronnie for a laugh and thats how I got the nickname "Rotten Ronnie". The 'y' in my rsn was added for availability, rotten ronnie was either taken or too long, i can't remember so i went with rotten ronny.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Cameron. I am 17 years old and male, 18 in just a few days :). I'm from the Great White North (Canada of course). My hobbies are movies ( my friends and I are probably our theater's number 1 customers lol ), skating, swimming, hiking, mischief around the village I'm from along with my accomplices ( nothing serious but I have a lot of funny stories :P ), and runescape, however this hobby is dying fast and its the only thing I can think of doing to counter boredom when there is nothing else ( reason i am looking to join a clan to make it more interesting ). I listen to pretty much anything other than screamo and country. I can't think of many talents lol but I hear I'm a good dancer and decent on the ice i suppose.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about this clan from WgKeanu's youtube channel, I've been subcribed to him for probably a year. I'd like to join to make the game more interesting and perhaps get more involved in community activities like wars and such. I am applying for the Wilderness Guardians clan.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
I don't have much PvP experience recently since EoC. I was an occasional guest in the wilderness since they brought it back in 2011 I believe it was. I used to clan wars all the time when i first started playing f2p. It was by far my favourite thing to do in runescape (this was when clan wars first came out.). I only played runescape to do clan wars however the passion died when i became a member, i didnt enjoy it as much being a member as i did when i was f2p so i gradually became more of a skiller and did some pking in bh or pvp occasionally (More-so when the wild was reintroduced). I have never been in an official pvp clan, when I did clan wars it was occasionally with official clans if they were allowing randoms, but mostly just random clan chats, it was so much fun, I really want to get back into it!

6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes, I should be able to attend the majority of these wars as long that I have no other plans.

7. Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums?  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game.
Yes, I will be certain to stock up on the required gear.

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes, I understand the pvp events are mandatory and will try to the best of my ability to attend them.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes, I'll check the forums every chance I get and I'll be on the irc when I'm online. I will also be sure to install teamspeak for wars & raids.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
No, I don't have any plans in the near future at the moment that could impact activity or ability to attend events other than spur of the moment outings which can't really be helped, I'm not really one to choose rs over time with friends/ family.

Mojo

Hi Cameron, welcome to our boards :)

Hope to see you in IRC soon ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Oh snap le nice intro
Welcome Ronnie, and happy early manhood day!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Aweyee another Canadian.

Nah I'm not Canadian lol but it's nice to see Maple Unit grow.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Elyxiatic