• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Tiddys APP

Started by Tiddys, January 23, 2013, 09:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiddys

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Tiddys old rsn WizlKhalifa

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Well im an old school zerk looking for a new home even if im at the bototm of the chain. Ive been with runepure/tank clans before, been an elite member in both.. Valhalla/Higher-Force

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Male,19,Canada,Hockey/fishing/Gaming

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Zybez replies. I want a new home, a new group of friends... Ive died down on runescape since all my friends have quit. Id prefer to be in the best since I am quality.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Ive been in Valhalla for a year till they closed, an elite member, and ive been apart of Higher-Force. Basically we fought main clans alot and I have experience majorly in those factors. Ill post some videos of the wars and some solo efforts back in the day.

Tanking out AoG p.2 solo effort
Valhalla~30Mins vs Bane

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Active mid week and usually weekends :)

7. Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums?  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game.
Give me time to buy them and I will have x10 of the amount required.

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yeah

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes, I have TS and IRC and swiftkit and skype to maintain contact with staff/members if I am not on irc.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Next year I may be attending a 3 month Heavy Equipment Operator course, but nothings in cement.

My stats and bank, not entire bank but a majority.

Note my low defence. I have 99 herb, 99 summoning, and alot of pvp experience, Im sure I can find a method to tank and maintain myself when piled, ill adapt, just give me the chance.

Mojo

Glad you chose us dude :D

I think I posted this on rsc too, you really need 60 defence before you join, are you willing to get that?

Other than that, app looks good!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Knowing your past clans, id take your experience no matter the defence, but its not my call.
Hope something can be worked out.

Welcome to the boards.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

Saw him online before I went to bed last night, ended up chatting with him for an hour on Skype and got him to apply. :)

For the gear, I can just sell you one of each and then you can make a tab out of it and buy more quantities on GE. Makes things easier, no need to keep looking back at the gear req topic when you're buying them. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Jesse

Wow, sick account dude. Crazy dedication. I'm really impressed. Only thing is defense, though given the nature, maybe there will be an exception made? Hard to say atm. Welcome to the forums though mate, wish you the best.

His Lordship

I say we can overlook the defense in this case, because his dedication is more meaningful to us.
That rule was made to be broken.

btraill

Canada ftw. Ontario here.

Welcome to the community!

Al

Didn't want to join until he got P2P...

Got it a week later, showed me gear and TeamSpeak. Already active on IRC; hope this is a beginning of a lasting clan membership. Welcome!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Dratz

Welcome to the clan buddy, try to get that def up.

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013