• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Need_To_Max

Started by Jawn, June 20, 2013, 07:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jawn

SG INTRODUCTION: Need_To_Max

My RuneScape Name: Need_To_Max
My Previous RSNs: Wing3d
J awn
B oolean
Onwards

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing sometime around 2005. Since then, I've been on and off with different accounts. My RSN currently reflects what I need to do on RuneScape, max. This will be the second time. I quite enjoy RuneScape, and although I haven't always had time for it, I certainly devote quite a bit of time when I can.
My past/current clans/teams are: My only official clan I have been in was WG, it was a good run, but school took over my time and I was unable to allocate a reasonable amount of time to clanning. However, my schedule is now free, and as such, I have returned. That being said, I like skilling quite a bit more, so I figured I should apply for SG.
About me: I'm a 17 year old computer science undergraduate student (soon to be 18) living in Florida, US. I was born in Canada and moved here around when I was 10-11. I quite like programming, and it is something I've always been quite interested in. I work on the development team of the RSBuddy client (Some of you may recognise the name, it's now quite similar to Swiftkit and has quite a few users ^_^)

I heard about SG through: Invited by a friend/current member
I want to join because: WG 4 Lyfe. No seriously, I have quite a few good mates in this clan and my only reason for leaving was time constraints. I'd love to return.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: None at all, University isn't starting for a long while and my time is already quite free

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Hi & WB :) SG is just as fun as WG so :))))))))

Jawn

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8