• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] eladrin2

Started by eladrin2, June 13, 2013, 06:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eladrin2

SG INTRODUCTION: eladrin2

My RuneScape Name: eladrin2
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i cant remember when I started. i have been a on/off player. I recently started playing again. My username is after the DnD 4.0 race of my character (fey/elf) named Althea, but i like eladrin better. I like construction more than anything else.
My past/current clans/teams are: I have never been a part of any clan or team. I believe I once joined some clan so I could see the clan citadel but then I quit.
About me: my name is Birin (pronounced like kirin but with a B) I am male, 18 yo, live in 'stralya mate (I don't really have that accent...), I love composing music and choreographing dance routines (i write a fusion of classical and modern music and generally choreograph hip-hop, but i have done other routines in the past)

I heard about SG through: RuneScape Forums Topic
I want to join because: hate PKers, took around 21m from me when I accedently clicked the wrong button and ended up in the wilderness

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: exams are next week but after that, i have plenty of time (starting Friday)

Mojo

Nice to see an application for SG :)

Welcome!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Composer. Lordship is a composer. And also 'stralian. :p

Welcome. I'm one of the guys that helped built SG...but I retired a few months ago. Although it's low in numbers and kind of slow right now due to 07, there's still a small but solid group of EoCers still left, and we will start rebuilding.

Actually, you're a breath of fresh air for us, so if you're planning on staying, let's build together. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Hello & Welcome, I'm sure SG will be glad to have you :)

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8