• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [SG] Lovely Asian

Started by Lovely, February 03, 2014, 12:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovely

SG INTRODUCTION: Lovely Asian

My RuneScape Name: Lovely Asian
My Previous RSNs: Asian Wabbit
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've started playing back when the Christmas raindeer horns were given out as holiday items. And at that point, I still remember that there were skulls from attacking people in the wilderness and I was warned that people with those skulls were not to be trusted. Now that I look back at it, it makes me laugh. From that day, I believe I became a pker by venturing into the wildy to explore and have fun fighting other players instead of doing the same old grinding skills over and over again till its 99.
My past/current clans/teams are: I've jumped around many pure pking clans where they despised training defence. I've been in xl, fi, ef, and fury.
About me: I am currently a college student majoring in Accounting. My hobbies are pretty much eat, sleep and game. Oh wait I forgot to add study...

I heard about SG through: your Wilderness video
I want to join because: I want to support your cause in bringing back the old styles of runescape, where there were more pkers

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: college classes

Mojo

Welcome to our forums :)

Ask in IRC for interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Nice, pure!

Am a college student majoring in business as well. Good luck with the app. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty

Patty

After discussion, back to pending until he's ready to leave his other CC :)

Patty

No contact since. Going to go ahead and decline this.