• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Bourne2bwild, 100

Started by Bourne2bwild, August 06, 2014, 09:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bourne2bwild

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Bourne2bwild

My RuneScape Name: Bourne2bwild
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My account was created in 2007. The name "Bourne2bwild" is a play on words with my last name being Bourne. I have always loved being apart of the clan world and participating in P2p and F2p wars. My favorite skills on runescape are slayer and ranged.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: It has been years since i have been apart of the clan. I recently returned to the game once i caught word that oldschool servers were released. Pre-EOC i was apart of Frozen Fury which i was a co-leader. I also was apart of Brutality and Violent Resolution.

About me: My name is Josh Bourne, I'll be 24 this month. I live in Tennessee. I will be as active as possible with a full time job and a 2 year old daughter.

I heard about WG through: From being apart of the clan community/ recruitment post on zybez
I want to join because: I am looking for a stable runescape community to be apart of. I love to be apart of wars and pvp but also would like to have the awesome atmosphere within the clan aswell.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: daughters birthday

Patty

PineappleTom

Hey pal, I'm 24 too but from the UK. Sounds like you will be a promising member, congratulations :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]