• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Lord Jimoca, 129

Started by Lord Jimoca, August 20, 2014, 03:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Jimoca

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Lord Jimoca

My RuneScape Name: Lord Jimoca
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 129
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RuneScape in the summer of 2006. My name derives from a childhood joke between my brother and I, although it was later made into a drink at Starbucks. Throughout my time playing RuneScape, I had always been an avid skiller, my favorite skill being RuneCrafting. At one point, I was ranked in the top 800 players in RuneCrafting, accumlating up to 20,000,000 experience in that skill. I also obtained 99 RuneCrafting before the release of RuneSpan.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: United Freedom Fighters (UFF)
Silent Strike (SS)
Dark Dynasty (DD)
Wilderness Guardians (WG)
Fast Free Double Natures (FFDN)

About me: My name is David. I am 21 years old and am from the United States. When I was younger, I used to play RuneScape all the time, but now that I have gotten older, I have adopted other hobbies as well. I am a professional photographer and cinematographer and am a car enthusiast. I am mainly interested in import and stanced cars, but am open-minded to other styles. My vehicle has won Best Toyota at the 2014 Import Face-Off in Ennis, Texas. If you wish to learn more about me, feel free to just ask.

I heard about WG through: I was in this clan long ago. I cannot recall how I originally learned about it.
I want to join because: I saw a video recently by His Lordship regarding the state of RuneScape as a game. Although the video is old, and I do not entirely agree with every one of his points, I applaud him for his efforts to improve the game to help it last another generation. Wilderness Guardians, to me, appears to be one of the only genuine clans left. RuneScape was always meant to be a social game, but my experience with RuneScape the last four years has been anything but. I hope that I can get in touch with the RuneScape community again and find some new hope as well as help to inspire Jagex to make the game more hospitable to current players but newcomers as well.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Schoolwork, my job, and car shows.

Patty

Mojo

Hey David, welcome back to WG :)

Nice list of former clans there :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey David, congrats! :D

His Lordship is currently thinking about releasing another video, if you have any suggestions please let him know!

Chilli

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Lord Himself

Al

Nice app and welcome!

Do you by any chance know Anatcrafter? I believe he was once high-ranked in FFDN. He's a long-time member and former staff here.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS