• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Renikins

Started by Rene, December 06, 2015, 01:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rene

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Renikins

My RuneScape Name: Renikins
My Previous RSNs: Nota a noob
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My original account was called Renegade3540, which was named after the television series Renegade. This account was a pure I made back in the day, since I've lost control of my original account I ended up training up this account when I felt like playing Runescape.

Enjoy playing rs3 because progress is a lot faster and I generally have less time to play. While I was inactive a lot of new content was added. so I also have that to look forward to. Not too happy about having to have restarted all over again though.

My past/current clans/teams are: Honestly I've hopped around a lot way back when I was still active. These should be the main ones: 

Saradomin's Chosen/Mmapkers
Descendant Guardians
Wilderness Guardians
Heroes of Future
Blasphemy
Clanxiety
Excelsis
Hades

About me: In real life I go by Niels, I'm 22 years old now and live in Belgium. My main hobby nowadays is archery and hanging out with people from the archery club. Sadly at the time I am unable to practice my hobby as I recently broke my foot.

I like sitting inside and watching the snow and enjoy listening to the rain hit the window. I dislike putting on clean socks and stepping in a puddle of water in the bathroom ...

I also quit my old job as tech support and decided to pursue a higher education in IT, which I'm working on now.

I heard about WG through: I'm an ex-member
I want to join because: Community feeling

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Other than holidays not really, matter of fact I might be more active in the near future than later.

Mojo

Hey there, welcome back!

Our RS3 unit isn't massively active atm but you can still join it if you want.

Come to IRC, Live Chat tab at the top and request your app review if you want to continue :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

I remember you being council.

Welcome back Niels!