• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] underg0d

Started by nemar1ch, September 08, 2016, 02:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemar1ch

OSRS INTRODUCTION: underg0d

My RuneScape Name: underg0d
My Previous RSNs: enj00y
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in like 06ยด, ive been on and off since then, but always coming back, I dont really have a favorite skill, I just like to do quests and pvm once every now and then, ive been looking into doing some pvp.. My rsn is just the word "Underdog" turned around, best name ever.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Not really a clan person, people are always so focused on grinding on skills, or no life pvming, listening to that all day is so annoying lol, but yeah, the few clans ive been in are zer0pvm in rs3 and also Overloaded xp.

About me: My name is Ignacio, im a 23 year old college student living in Santiago, Chile (South America), no musical or artistic talents...AT ALL.

Love history (Specially WW2), and own an English Bulldog which im pretty sure I speak to more than anyone.

I heard about WG through: The runefest video appeared in my Youtube front page once :D
I want to join because: Did some research, i can tell the members here are mature and prefer to enjoy the game over the drama, Im in need of help (knowledge) so i think this would be a good place to settle :D

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope.

Mojo

Oooh a Chilean. I don't remember one of those in WG before but I assume we've had one at some point.
Anyway, welcome to our boards Ignacio :D

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

nemar1ch

Im having some issues installing Discord :/ i click on the setup.exe but it just pops out an error window  :c

Mojo

Quote from: nemar1ch on September 08, 2016, 02:22:55 AM
Im having some issues installing Discord :/ i click on the setup.exe but it just pops out an error window  :c
oh dear.

You should find that you can run it in your web browser. Just click the Discord link above and ignore any prompts to open or download the client.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

nemar1ch

Fixed it, i just had to pimp slap my monitor and it worked :)

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]