• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]I would like to apply for Wg clan :3

Started by Buff Arms, February 24, 2012, 05:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff Arms

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current username is Corp King. My past usernames that I can remember are Buff arms and DominionT

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
My favorite activity is pking in the wild with friends. I also love fighting the Corp Boss with friends. I can't exactly remember when I started, but I am a veteran and my account was made before 2005. My username means i love doing Corp and that i think I'm pretty good at it. I also like bossing, but not as much as pking.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Chase, Im 17 years old, a guy, United States, Some of my hobbies are sports, runescape and other video games, i love electronic music, im really good at football. I like clans that know most of the members. I like getting equal amount of respect no matter what rank i am
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I am applying for WG, i found out about this clan by watching your wilderness video about how its dying.
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Two big clans i have been in are skill shock and soulfire and many other small clans with my friends. I mostly just did the citadel and bossed with them.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes, i have read and agreed to the rules and will follow them

Buff Arms

Quote from: The Great One on February 24, 2012, 05:16:35 AM
1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current username is Corp King. My past usernames that I can remember are Buff arms and DominionT

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
My favorite activity is pking in the wild with friends. I also love fighting the Corp Boss with friends. I can't exactly remember when I started, but I am a veteran and my account was made before 2005. My username means i love doing Corp and that i think I'm pretty good at it. I also like bossing, but not as much as pking.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Chase, Im 17 years old, a guy, United States, Some of my hobbies are sports, runescape and other video games, i love electronic music, im really good at football. I like clans that know most of the members. I like getting equal amount of respect no matter what rank i am
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I am applying for WG, i found out about this clan by watching your wilderness video about how its dying.
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Two big clans i have been in are skill shock and soulfire and many other small clans with my friends. I mostly just did the citadel and bossed with them.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes, i have read and agreed to the rules and will follow them

Randy

Slightly confused, are you the same The Great One that was in WG a few weeks ago?

Anyways, welcome :)

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

I set the standard.

Buff Arms

Just to clear some things up, no I am not the previous member you are talking about. My username for this sight is different from my runescape rsn. I guess this was just an odd coincident. :)

Wayshow

Hey chase, glad lordy's video is recruiting people (H)

PineappleTom

Yeah - what a coincidence! Welcome dude :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Taibz

I don't get what this coincidence is you're talking about...

Welcome to WG :D
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]