• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] touchiing's Introduction

Started by justin, March 07, 2012, 10:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justin

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
touchiing,oh crisis,nuffsaid,garrodor55

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
my runescape account was created back in 2004, my runescape account "touchiing" mean's really nothing, i just like to touch a lot of thing's when im in a store so i thought it would go with me and it has for the past 6 month's , just thought it sounded kool ;p. 

it is a lvl 130 runescape account
99 attack
99 strength
92 defence 
99 Constitution
91 range
72 prayer
89 magic
73 summoning

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my name is justin, i am a 20 year old male from united state's (20 in 7 day's), i love to just chill play games an chill with friend's after work. i hate when people repeat them self's over an over lol.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
i heard this clan from  WGKeanu's youtube video's., i am trying to get into wildernessguardian's.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
i was in jaja, back when anyone could join (sad ikr?) i no longer pk with them nor talk to any of the member's.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?   :
yes.
0h hai there.

Mojo

Welcome Justin :)

Those are some nice stats! Nothing to be ashamed of ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Hey Justin!
Hey Justin!
Hey Justin!
:D lol
Welcome! :P

justin

thank's, just got to wait for the interview later today X)
0h hai there.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

I set the standard.

Frozen 10

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

justin

0h hai there.

WG Genesis

Owen

Hi Justin, please try and come onto the IRC to meet the clan and continue your application process :)

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Warcow1992

:nyan:

HI!!!

i think your kool

do you like cows?  :)

:nyan:
Moo!~

dnt say k 0

PineappleTom

Nice to meet you Justin. I realise you haven't been on the forums recently, but if you see this then you should listen to Owen:

Quote from: Owen on March 11, 2012, 10:05:55 PM
Hi Justin, please try and come onto the IRC to meet the clan and continue your application process :)

He's a smart guy  ##

PineappleTom