• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Itanknoobs Introduction

Started by itanknoobz, March 18, 2012, 04:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itanknoobz

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
itanknoobz

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):I started to play runescape a few years back now i enjoy pking in the wilderness and bot killing

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my name is walter im 17 i live in the untiedstates i play soccer for my highschool i love all types of music i can juggle really well and i love girls and i dislike any other game then runescape

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
i was looking for a clan and a fellow member ask me to join and i plan on joing DG

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
i have not been in other clans
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
yes i have

xGod Fath3Rx

Hi Walter, I'm Ryan. I'm the one who was talking to you at the clan camp :) Welcome to the forums bro :D

Wayshow

Mark

I set the standard.

52 Pray

Hello Walter.
Welcome to WG.
:)
I'm Stella. :3
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Tier 6 9

Welcome enjoy ur stay :S

[16:20] <%Ledger13> IF is closing
[16:20] <%Ledger13> we got cleared by WG earlier.
[16:20] <%Ledger13> SO we are closing

Mojo

Hi Walter! Welcome to the forums :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey man, it's nice to meet you.

Crunchycard

Hey Walter I'm Travis and I am new here. Welcome to the clan!

Frozen 10

PineappleTom

Hello again Walter - follow this topic for the next step in the application process (IRC interview): http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0

PineappleTom