• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] NiirBs Intro

Started by NiirB, March 19, 2012, 10:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiirB

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current one is NiirB, it used to be Zerg RushPVM
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started playing rs 8 years ago, i played on and off and in 2009 i finally became a member, i had many accounts from pures to skillers - but never a main. My current account is kind of a tank. My rsn is my name backwards. I love f2p pking and skilling, i enjoy quest as long as they aren't girndfull.
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Brin, 14 years old, Male, Slovenia.
I snowboard, freestyle ski, wakeboard... I love playing pen and paper rpgs, I'm a Brony, i enjoy editing videos and making forum singatures :D
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about you guys many times ingame and on rs website but i never wanted to join. After I saw the Willdy History video I wanted to give it a shot :) - I wish to join DG.
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
None

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes I did :)

Wayshow

Slovenia, nice!
Welcome Brin :)

Frozen 10

Mojo

Welcome to DG Brin :)

Feel free to PM me with any questions about DG
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

I set the standard.

PineappleTom

Wow, a lot of extreme sports you enjoy. Nice to meet you Brin!

Mojo

Accepted (yesterday). Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]