• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Press Ctrl+V

Started by His Lordship, August 04, 2012, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

<****> What should I spend my masteries on?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Team Six – Minutes for Tuesday 19th February
Held at 13:00 in Room 333, Third floor, Robinson Library.
1.   Apologies for absence:
•   Everyone was present, there were no apologies for absence.    
2.   Team leader meeting:
•   Jack Ashton asked about UML diagrams and whether we were supposed to outline all of our code on them. Due to the size of our code Marie said we should only do bitesize diagrams and not the whole project.
3.   Agendas:
•   Levi Freeman has compiled all Agendas into one document and will upload them to Facebook after the meeting.
4.   Poster:
•   Sean Armstrong has a brief outline of the poster done.
•   To allow Sean to focus on other Graphics projects for the application Sean will past the job of poster design to Harry Blanchflower, who will draw up a quick design for next week.
5.   Specification:
•   The remaining parts of the specification are mostly technical parts which cannot be completed just yet. However, Caitlin Stewart will continue proof reading and adding points to the document where she sees fit. Work on adding UML is also required at some point.
6.   Character:
•   It was noted that in the current version of the application the character that the user creates is not used after the creation stage.
•   Some ideas were put forward to solve this problem, including placing the character on the map.
7.   Accessibility:
•   Adding accessibility options is proving to be difficult for the programmers.
•   Therefore it was decided to remove most of the accessibility features from the application. This will give the programmers more time to complete more important tasks.
8.   Support for other languages:
•   Currently the application only supports German/English. It was decided to extend the app so that it supports the French/English dictionary too. The programmers said this can be done fairly simply by updating one file with the required French words.
•   Levi Freeman will work on getting the required French words and pass them onto Peter McAtominey and Nick Grimm.
9.   Future meetings:
•   The meeting will be at the same time next week (13:00) in Room 334 in the Robinson Library.

Meeting closed at 13:30
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

The Gaslight Anthem - National Anthem

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Pacman Syu

"Churches in the Gothic era employed architects to design massive, extremely artistic churches of epic proportions for the purpose of glorifying God. They achieved this by using symbolical, light, color, and size metaphors as well as other techniques to teach the worshiper."
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Vio

Can't even find Microsoft word on the Mac, why can't those computers be simple!

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

we send the poor and less advantaged over,
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

Vio

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

$(k+1)\times k!+(k+1)^2 \times k!-1$\\
$(k+1)\times k! \times (1+(k + 1))-1$\\
$(k+1)\times k! \times (k+2)-1$\\
$(k+2)!-1$\\
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Keith

Couldn't resist sharing this, was laughing quite loudly at it!

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

<+Taibz> no1 voted for people like panda?

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]