• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] SG App

Started by Shwanthony, February 06, 2013, 06:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shwanthony

About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Xiarga

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Started awhile back in classic when I was younger. Wasn't too dedicated then. Came back on a few different accounts, retired my main once and made a tank ranger only to turn that into my current main. Lol. I'm pretty chill with everything in Scape. I just like to socialize and to have a community to do random events with.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Anthony, Male, 23, Califuckinfornia, Hardcore Gamer. Internet tough guys... Dats that shit I don't like!

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
Ex-Member.

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience
Was amazing before EoC. Not working on the current EoC Abilities and updates trying to perfect them. Better than most for sure.
5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
200 Combat, 2226 Total, 74 Dungeoneering. :(

6. What PvM and Minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any Clans that did this in the past?
All of them.

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Can you do your best to make events?
Of course.

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Events (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yup. Just as of now, I no longer have my mic. :\

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Nope.

Mojo

Welcome back!

Y u no join WG? :(
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Shwanthony

SG is just right for me. I didn't like the fact I was not attending so many wars.  :/

BeeBee

Are you the one with the dwarf girl?
Ahoy!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Jesse

Lord Himself