• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Habro's Application

Started by habro, April 01, 2013, 10:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

habro

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
My In Game Name has always been: Habro

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started playing back in 2004 with a few friends and became a zerker pure, I quit in 08 came back in 09 and quit just before eoc. I love to pk and love being in a clan full of great pkers and that are just a good community in general. Right now im lvl 73 cb in 07 scape and i am still working. I will be a great addition to this clan i hope.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My Name is James, I am male, i just recently turned 18, I live in the North Carolina (united state), I love playing soccer(liverpool is my favorite team) and i run track (i like sports in general), I listen to just about all music besides country, I like just about everyone the only thing i hate is when someone is stuck up or acts big or what not.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
I was looking for a clan on the runescape forums and ran into WildGuard, so i joined the friends chat and everyone is really friendly. I am applying for Old School runescape.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
Multi Combat PvP ezperience has been great. Ill mention all clans i have been in since joining 07scape. I was a 1def pure before going zerk last week so i was in 1def pure clans such as: British Crusaders (BC), Sovereign (SV), and i applied for FOE but unapplied due to going zerker. I was a zerker in the past and could not stand 1def. Since the start of oldschool rs i have gone on 8 pk trips, and 5 official wars.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
For sure! I would never miss a war unless something important came up.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
Yes, i will keep my gear well stocked, i am apply for old school and have a about 3 return sets atm and have the cash to get more if needed.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
If i am online and available i will never skip a clan event. I understand 100%

Your Activity and Availability
I play runescape  2007 regularly, meaning a few hours a day but some days im on more than others. I do go out with my friends and play soccer and what not so i balance my time.

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yep i will be in IRC and the TS.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Maybe, This fall i will be going to college and i dont know how it will affect my play time but im sure it wont ^^.

Mojo

Hi James, I'm a soccer fan too, Newcastle supporter and season ticket holder :P

Welcome to our board and see you in IRC :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

habro

Man you're so lucky. I've only every been to a Liverpool game once with my best friend and it was amazing! Wish i held some season tickets

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Liverpool scum!

Welcome mate!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Keith

Welcome, I used to run track as well - and country blows. can't stand it at all. I live in Massachusetts and wish it would just leave and never come back.

Creeper975

Welcome, I was BC back in the day (like 2005ish)

Lord Himself

Welcome to the boards James
Hope you like it here :D

Al

AW man if you love soccer (especially from England) then you'll love it here. We have tons of guys from the UK.

Oh, and I'm a first year college student...about if you don't know it can affect your RS time, it depends on how well you can manage your time. If you're good at school, if you don't have a job, don't wanna quit RS cause of a social life, or whatever, it's easy to log on for a war for 30-40 minutes on a weekend.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS