• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application

Started by TylerG2, May 06, 2013, 12:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerG2

I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
My current RS username is TylerG2, my past RS username was Tyler G 2.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started playing Runescape back in 2005, originally in Rune Scape Classic. I progressed to, what was then called RuneScape 2, creating the account of Tyler G 2, I stopped playing RuneScape for a few years until I heard of the return of Old School RS, at this point I created my current account, TylerG2. My account is simply my first name, last initial, and favorite number.
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is obviously, Tyler. I'm a 20 year old male residing in the United States. I'm a student athlete for my university. I'm a fan of Country Music. I enjoy going out occasionally, enjoying the college life. However, RuneScape is a big hobby.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
I heard about the Wilderness Guardians years ago while watching Clan War videos on YouTube, I've always been fond of this clan, however I never knew how to join until recently. I enjoy pking, I've always enjoy PvP in RS. However I've learned over the years that PvP is much more enjoyable and rewards with trustworthy, experienced peers, and I feel WG can, and will provide that.

Your PvP Experience
I have at least 3-4 years of experience, originally as a maxed pker. However this account is set up more along the styles of my idol pker, Elvemage. Tank with Range/Mage.
5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
My Multi-combat pvp experience is minimal, I've never been in a clan that provided me with such a luxury. Occasionally I've got together with a group of two or three pk, however, nothing like what the YouTube videos of this clan shows.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Absolutely.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
I do agree. I'm actually already stocked up on all the gear. with at least 10 of each of the items listed.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
I do understand.

Your Activity and Availability
Over the next 3 months I'll be available almost at all times, however come August, I'll normally be available seldom during the days and after 7:00pm CST
9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I do agree.

10. Your-answer-goes-hereIs there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Not within the next three months.

Randy

Welcome to WG. Join us in #wg_lobby

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Patty

Hey there Tyler! Welcome to WG :). Hope to see you around on IRC for a chat. Hope you feel welcomed here.

Mojo

Hi Tyler welcome to our boards :D

Your app would be easier to read if you used the colour codes provided, perhaps you can copy and paste ;)

Anyway, hope to see you in IRC!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

milfhunt3r

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Zyruth

welcome Tyler!!  :woeh:
Patience is the key to Success.

Rachellove9