• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Psalms 144, 89

Started by Psalms, June 17, 2013, 05:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psalms

WG INTRODUCTION: Psalms 144

My RuneScape Name: Psalms 144
My Previous RSNs: AM Tyler, NamelesS Tho, SK Tyler, PvM Tyler, etc.
My Combat Level: 89
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing back in '07. My name is a verse out of The Bible (Psalms 144:1) which means, "Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle." And No, I am not the most religious person, but I do love this scripture and will be getting it tattoo'd on the left fore arm. My favorite things to train are all combat skills. Although they are very boring, they are the skill I have been training lately. I also love farming and love fishing for the afk aspect. Favorite thing to do in Rs is to pk. Both by myself and with a team.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Started out in a pk team called Cloud N9ne. It disbanded and then I joined Serenity. I was in that clan for a minute then decided to leave the clan pking world and start pvming so I started up a pvm clan with some friends called Silent Knight. It became a huge success being one of the best and biggest pvm clans out there until I decided to leave and quit Runescape. I have just recently started back up because of 07scape and I'm looking to come back to the clan pking world.

About me: My name is Tyler and I'm from California. I am 19 years old. I am currently living in Sicily, an island just south of Italy. If you are wondering why the hell I am over here it is because I am stationed here for the next 3 years of my life. Yes, I am in the U.S. Military, the Navy to be exact. My hobbies are talking to my girlfriend back home, playing Rs, traveling around Sicily, Italy and Europe, and chilling with friends. I listen to all kinds of music. I'm a very friendly person unless you try to cross me the wrong way. :) That about sums it up!

I heard about WG through: Zybez/RSC Forums
I want to join because: Looks like a great clan to be apart of!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I have a very different/odd work schedule so that would be a problem.
"Blessed be the lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle" -Psalms 144:1

Mojo

Nice application Tyler, welcome to our forums :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Psalms

"Blessed be the lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle" -Psalms 144:1

This Babylon

i can tell i like you already, and as of now i have only read your name =)

Al

Have a friend from a Marine family that lived in Temecula. Went to Chaparral and that other HS in Temecula. Was it Temecula High?

I'm from the Bay Area myself, born and raised.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Zyruth

Nice app there Tyler.. Looking forward to see you in game!  :)
Patience is the key to Success.

Wizard

Psalms

Quote from: Al on June 18, 2013, 03:52:13 AM
Have a friend from a Marine family that lived in Temecula. Went to Chaparral and that other HS in Temecula. Was it Temecula High?

I'm from the Bay Area myself, born and raised.

They have Chaparral, Temecula Valley, and Great Oak or something like that. Lots of military families from that area.

Quote from: Zyruth on June 18, 2013, 04:18:59 AM
Nice app there Tyler.. Looking forward to see you in game!  :)

The same goes for you. :)

Quote from: Wizard on June 18, 2013, 04:20:09 AM
HI & Welcome Tyler.

Thank you :)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Spoke to him and he has joined another clan. Closing.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]