• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] x j poole o, 94

Started by Jpoole806, June 29, 2013, 01:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jpoole806

WG INTRODUCTION: x j poole o

My RuneScape Name: x j poole o
My Previous RSNs: Jpmk12 (Banned)
My Combat Level: 94
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Been playing on and off for around 6 years or so, my real name is jared poole, so the username is based off my name, favorite skills are combat skills and slayer. I have great knowledge on runescape in general as far as 07 goes i do not play EOC.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: no real clan history, small team participant but nothing serious, this is my first real clan to join

About me: Jared Poole, male, 18, USA, Motocross, air force, disturbed, avenged sevenfold, i am currently enrolled in louisiana tech univ in ruston louisiana and majoring in computer info systems and trying to pursue a career in the worlds greatest air force as a combat systems officer

I heard about WG through: Invited by a friend/current member
I want to join because: i am looking for a good clan and good people to interact with and have a good time and dominate in our events

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: very rare chance of missing an event, i am starting a summer class on the 1st

Ronmanola

Welcome, let's get your app looked at quickly :)

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

X Warrior170

[center

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Lord Himself

Welcome to the boards Jared. :)
Good Luck with you app!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rockinmage

Nice app. Good luck with the joining process.

Wizard

Saw you last night at Chris's P2P Raid :P so Welcome and GL :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Jpoole806

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

eladrin2