• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

I found a party hat!

Started by kylewelsch, July 06, 2013, 06:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylewelsch

So I decided to start the hunt for a party hat a few days ago. So i went to the fallador barber shop on the current world I was on and found a yellow p hat! This is not even a joke. It took me 3 minutes to find one lol! The funny thing is there was  a guy afk one square away from it. I got lucky I suppose. Please share your stories about finding party hats if you have one please.

Rangex

Decided not to hunt for any rares, id rather make a couple of mil and buy one than stand in the same spot for hours upon on end doing nothing however in your case i guess its different :P

Mojo

o very nice. I havent really been looking for one but I have been watching the spawn point on the Ape Atol agility course while I do laps. Unfortunately I havent seen one spawn there yet :(
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Will Hylian

Found 2 while training slayer sold them and used the money for prayer exp/pk gear. The hats are dropping fast in price now so you could almost buy one if you have a good 2m in bank.

Al

or swap for 10x the amount in the live game

#lolsike
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

DZ

I've spent a few hours looking and nothing :(

I did however run into a yo-yo respawn -.-

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

YumYumMix

ummmm pics if u found a hat

Laurennio

Haven't atleast seen one on ground, gratz :)

"Pure Rock Souls."