• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Will rares rusume being rare?

Started by kylewelsch, July 17, 2013, 05:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylewelsch

They say they will be worthless. But is this possible a bluff? So people don't stock pile them. Then one day they may say they are discontinued. What are your thoughts?

Rockinmage

I'm pretty confident that they will not remain rare, and they will be easily obtained by the masses when the appropriate holiday comes around. Only time will tell.

Randy

No way. By the time they even become remotely scarce (5+ years from now) 07 scape will be pretty dead.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Rangex

Never took any interest in them pre eoc or in 07 rather spend cash on something else and to answer your question they are not "rare" at all around 70%+ of evreyone playing right now has them 

Wizard

Quote from: Rockinmage on July 17, 2013, 06:07:45 PM
I'm pretty confident that they will not remain rare, and they will be easily obtained by the masses when the appropriate holiday comes around. Only time will tell.

This basically ^

YumYumMix

the more time the rares are out the less rare they become cuz every year they release them

Bramber_nl

The players will decide, There will come polls about if the 'untradeable rares' are getting spread out at the holidays and how I guess.
EOC makes me sad