• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] eye Hack, 89

Started by eyeHack, August 08, 2013, 06:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyeHack

WG INTRODUCTION: eye Hack

My RuneScape Name: eye Hack
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 89
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I don't have a long history of playing rune scape to be dead honest.  I use to play it a lot back in the years of 2006-2007.  I have recently returned to rune scape in the last year and a half.  Was playing the newer versions of rune scape and didn't really like it to much.  Personally I prefer the old school rs.  =)

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Well Hello, my name is Tyler McNeill.  I live in Ontario, Canada for my whole life now.  I enjoy getting outside a lot in the nice weather just as much as I love you play rune scape, haha.  I'm turning 21 this year in December also.  

I heard about WG through: I saw the ad on zybez.  =P
I want to join because: I personally would just like to join a clan with easy going people and genuinely nice people, that are all a mature audience.  I like the fact that there is set rules and loved the video on zybez, tbh.  Also since WG is the oldest clan in rune scape, I don't see why your clan wouldn't be of a mature audience.  I don't know you guys are going to respond to me but I would assume PM in game, so hopefully I hear from one of you.  If not have a good one and thanks for considering.

I don't have team speak but I use to have that and vent, I would be willing to re download.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Other then working some days I wouldn't have any problem

BeeBee

Hey pal

Get IRC (Swiftkit or mIRC) downloaded and come in #wg_lobby @SwiftIRC. You'll find us all chilling their. From their you can ask for an interview to move on to the next step of the application system.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

YumYumMix

make sure to get the range level up for black D hide

Flames377

Hey dude welcome.
I know our forums have been down but i hope you still intend to apply.
Hope to hear you in the new few days.

X Warrior170

Awesome to see you applying, you gotta push for 90+ combat and train your range up to 70+ then you'll be looking in top shape.

[center