Tomato Paste

Tomato Paste

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Tomato Paste

What is your current RS name? Tomato Paste

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

What Timezone are you in? pst

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing back in 2005 when our class discovered this game thru the website miniclip.com Right away the game spread like wildfire at my school and all the kids were playing it. Trying to save up for rune scim by selling fishing lobbys f2p LOL. Then convincing my parents to pay for my membership, first exploring the rest of karamja... It like Been such a journey and learning experience. I remember vividly getting lured into some poisoned monsters shortly after getting members and losing my rune stuff because i didn't you could get poisoned.😂

Fast forward to the release of old school me & my best buds back into it BIG TIME and i remember getting ranger boots treasure reward early game when my entire bank worth jack shit. Had to give some to the boys. My boys no longer play except one, but he's pure ironman now so it's hard to get him to do anything, especially in the wildy.

Now i mostly spend my time in the wilderness, either pking, anti pking or bossing. Really trying to get a wildy pet. Been killing scorpia, callisto, and spider a lot.
Other goal is getting wildy elite diary done.

Tell us about your clan history.

Joined a few clans just for Deadman mode, seasonally. Cant remember names

Tell us about your yourself.

You can call me Tomato. I have a 2 and a half year old daughter so I'm not playing as much as i used too. But i am still open to late night shenanigans. During winter i am a big skier (park rat) during summer i fish. As for work i am a FSE in Socal

How did you hear about us?  google, clan wiki page, searching for active wildy pk/pvm clans

What makes you want to join us? Seems like a respectable clan and i like that it'd focused on anti-pking also

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: