Hi there

Hihi - My names Reece, original rsn was Flame Reece, now it's just been WG Reece for as long as I remember.

I am/was? a pretty old member of wg, just looking to get my rank back on forums if possible (emeritus) and some sort of ingame cc rank, hoping to be active here and there and maybe get involved with some events when possible. Apart from those that I have a quick chat to from time to time on discord, not sure whose still around from my stints over the last 20 years but always keen to game with whoever. 

Little bit about me: Currently travelling around Australia with my partner for the last 9 months so gaming here and there on mobile osrs since xbox cloud is rough as. Should be settling down in a couple of months time in WA for a bit and maybe stalk Gene. Will have more time to pk/pvm so will be good to have some people to do this with. 

Rs3 account was pretty much maxed but my interest is really only on osrs these days. 

Anyway, that's mi. Hi