Community Intro - TwitchyBrit

TwitchyBrit

Tell us about yourself.

Hi everyone

I’m TwitchyBrit, a 33-year-old from the United Kingdom, and I’ve recently started exploring Old School RuneScape. While I’ve been a gamer for many years, diving into OSRS is a new adventure for me. The classic graphics and gameplay are a refreshing change of pace, and I’m excited to see what this iconic game has in store for me along my adventure.

Outside of Old School RuneScape, I am a avid gamer, that has been gaming for a long time. I guess you could call me a video game junkie. I love to play all different sorts of games, my most favorite type would have to be MMORPG. I also love to watch movies my favorite ones would have to be the matrix. I’m always up for new experiences and find that my hobbies often intersect with my gaming interests which is a great thing. Apart from that, I think it's best to get to know me overtime. That way you don't know everything about me straight away, which makes it more exciting.

As a newcomer to Old School Runescape, I am eager to learn knowledge from all of you and get some tips on how to make the most of my journey in this wonderful and lovely game. Whether it's advice on skills, quests or just general game knowledge. I'm open to suggestions and I am excited to connect with new people on this game.

Clan history.  

No previous clan experience.

How did you hear about us? I found out about your clan through the OSRS Discord community.

Do you plan to join? Yes, I do plan to join.

Any last comments?  

I'm really looking forward to being part of the clan in the future, once I reach the requirements. I look forward to diving deeper into Old School Runescape, with you all. If there any tips or advice you can give me as a newcomer, I'd love to hear them! Thanks for reading my introduction post. Have a lovely and wonderful day

~TwitchyBrit