[Declined] NEO683

NEO

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

NEO683

What is your current RS name? NEO683

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1589, 106 combat level gonna go up tho (getting 99 strengh)

What Timezone are you in? BST

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started like a year ago an bought membership around like 200 days ago for a yearly one after gettin base 40's on f2p
My name is a name i started using in super smash bros melee, i stole it from a polish csgo pro
i hate skilling in general but i love pvp, toa, and vetion

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in APC (apocalypse)
multi pvp clan, left cause there was nazis in the clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

Illy, 15, London UK currently, i am 15 and do not have a job.
classical music been playin piano for like 8 years, i like punk aswell

How did you hear about us?  osrs discord

What makes you want to join us? Just the vibe of the messege u sent in the osrs discord

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: nothin from what i know, i was in a multi clan but we unlike other ones we didnt use bots so nothing unethical.

Welcome to WG! Look forward to gaming with you. 

After 24h from your application head to our discord (discord.gg/wg), find the ⁠osrs-app-review channel, type "!review" and then send a link to your application here. An app manager will help you from there. Make sure to wait the 24h though or the app managers might get grumpy ;) 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

since i started playing melee two years ago ive been playing yoshi, hes the first character i ever chose and the onlu one i activly play, tho i dabble in some ness, falco and marth

5 hours ago, NEO said:

since i started playing melee two years ago ive been playing yoshi, hes the first character i ever chose and the onlu one i activly play, tho i dabble in some ness, falco and marth

aw ye fk ye

000WildernessGuardians2.jpg
newsiggy.jpg
ub_guard.png